LITERAL PRO 2023 - BARCELONA
MAY 18 AND 19, 2023
General Conditions of Contract
Last updated: November 18, 2022
These General Contract Conditions are applicable to all registrations made on this website ( www.literalpro.com ), owned by KULT ( Cultura21, SCCL ), hereinafter, Cultura 21.
Cultura21, SCCL , is a company registered in the Register of Cooperatives of Barcelona, on registration form 13970, with address in the city of Manresa, at carrer de la Foneria 5-7 baixos (CP 08243) and NIF F65533200 .
You can contact us in writing at the address indicated, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 93 742 26 83.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on general contracting conditions , the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and the Consumer Code of Catalonia, provides users with the complete information applicable to contracts concluded through this website.
In order to carry out any operation (registration or registration) it will be necessary to accept these conditions and, in particular, the user expressly declares:
- That you have read and accept the general conditions of employment.
- That it has enough capacity to hire.
Characteristics of the inscriptions
Each registration has the specific information of its characteristics. For any additional information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information corresponding to each registration states the price of the same. The prices indicated include VAT at the end of the registration and other applicable taxes and fees.
To register using the Literal PRO website, select the registration type. Once all the information has been entered, save the form and then “Pay”.
In case you want an invoice, you will have to enter your details.
Once the registration selection is complete, the customer must select the payment system:
- PayPal with option card or PayPal user.
Cultura 21 does not have access to the data relating to the means of payment and therefore they are not subject to storage or treatment. Once the payment has been completed, the customer will receive confirmation of the end of the purchase process and the contract will have been formalized.
Withdrawal of the contract and return
Once the registration has been made, the customer may withdraw from the contract and return it in accordance with the provisions of articles 68 to 79 of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, for a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product.
Likewise, you must communicate the exercise of withdrawal by email to email@example.com. In your communication you must clearly indicate the name, surname and ID card with which the registration was made, and a current account number to proceed with the refund of the purchase amount. If the payment was made by card or Paypal, Cultura21 may use the same system to refund the amount. The deadline for refunding the amount paid will be 14 days from receipt of the returned registration.
In the event of registering on the Literal PRO website, the user must provide the personal data necessary to carry out the operations. These data will be stored and processed by Cultura21, SCCL.
- Responsible : Cultura21, SCCL
- Purpose : To manage the commercial relationship between Cultura21 and its customers and everything related to it: communications, purchases, invoicing, returns, shipments, collections, etc., when the interested party has purchased products through the website.
- Legitimation: the legal basis for this purpose is the execution of the contract for the purchase of the corresponding registrations, as well as the consent of the person concerned. Consent may be revoked at any time by the person concerned.
- Consent: the user accepts the processing of their personal data by filling in and sending their data using the forms. Consent may be revoked by the user at any time.
- Recipients : the data will not be transferred to third parties except as required by law.
The contracts concluded through this website are made in Catalan.
Applicable law and jurisdictions
Els conflictes relatius a aquest lloc web es regiran per la normativa catalana i, si s’escau, de l’Estat espanyol. The courts and tribunals of Manresa will be competent, renouncing the parties to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and regardless of the territory from which the access takes place. In any case, the provisions of consumer and user regulations shall apply to the competent jurisdiction and jurisdiction when this is applicable to the dispute.
Last updated: November 18, 2022
This website ( www.literalpro.com is owned by Cultura21, SCCL, a company registered in the Register of Cooperatives of Barcelona, in the registration form 13970. Cultura21, SCCL, is domiciled in the city of Manresa, in Carrer Balmes 25-27 baixos esquerra (CP 08242) and its NIF is F65533200 .
You can contact us in writing at the address indicated, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 93 742 26 83.
You can consult the General Conditions of Contract.
Responsible for data processing
Responsible: Cultura21, SCCL
city of Manresa, at Carrer de la Foneria 5-7 baixos (CP 08243) and NIF F65533200 .
Phone: 93 742 26 83
Rights of interested persons
Those who have sent personal data to Cultura21 have the status of interested persons. Interested parties may exercise the rights recognized by current regulations on the protection of personal data and, in particular, by the General Data Protection Regulations, which are:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information on personal data subject to processing by Cultura21.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify personal data that may be inaccurate or incorrect.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of personal data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: allows the interested party not to be told the processing of their personal data or to cease in it.
- Limitation of processing: involves the marking of personal data retained in order to limit its future processing.
- Portability of the data: it allows the interested person to be provided with personal data so that he can transmit them to another person in charge without any impediment.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): allows the person concerned not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or affects them significantly.
Likewise, anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Cultura21 is processing personal data that affects them, and in their case to exercise the aforementioned rights.
In the event of requesting the deletion of personal data, Cultura21 will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. The deletion of personal data that are necessary for the management of one or some of the services provided by Cultura21 may imply the cessation of these.
In order to exercise any of these rights, the interested party may contact Cultura21 by any of the following means:
- By post, addressed to:
LITERAL PRO – CULTURE21
Manresa, at carrer de la Foneria 5-7 bajos (CP 08243) and NIF F65533200 .
- By email, addressed to: email@example.com
Purposes of treatment and legitimacy
The processing of personal data by Cultura21 has the following purposes:
- Manage the commercial relationship between Cultura21 and its customers and everything that derives from it: communications, purchases, invoicing, returns, shipments, collections, etc., when the interested person has purchased products through the website.
Legitimation: the legal basis for this purpose is the execution of the contract for the purchase of the corresponding products, as well as the consent of the person concerned. Consent may be revoked at any time by the person concerned.
- Sending informative communications to Literal PRO customers.
Legitimation: the legal basis is the consent of the interested party as well as the legitimate interest of Cultura21 to inform customers of products similar to those purchased by them. Consent may be revoked at any time by the person concerned.
- Sending commercial communications, product information, promotions and others of a commercial, promotional and advertising nature.
Legitimation: the legal basis is the consent of the interested person given when subscribing to the newsletter of Literal PRO and the legitimate interest of Cultura21 to carry out its commercial action. Consent may be revoked at any time by the person concerned.
Personal data will be kept indefinitely until the consent is revoked by the person concerned or until Cultura21 ceases the related activity or service. The data corresponding to the invoicing and the contracts concluded will be kept for the time legally established by the applicable regulations.
Transfer of data
The personal data provided by the interested party through this website will not be transferred to third parties (except in the case of collections of products in the bookstores indicated) if the consent has not been expressly requested, except of the legally foreseen cases, without prejudice to the treatment derived from the accounting, the shipment of the products, etc. always on behalf of and with the express order of Cultura21.
Servers may automatically use the IP address and / or domain used by the user. This data can be collected for statistical purposes on the number and characteristics of visits. Likewise, in the event of contacting Cultura21 through any of the forms enabled on this website, the IP address will be incorporated into the corresponding file together with the data sent and the acceptance of the consent clauses for the processing of data from personal nature, the conditions of contract or any other that is expressly marked and accepted by the user.
Cultura21, as responsible and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), reports that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Particular information in case of registration
Particular information in case of subscription to the newsletter
Particular information in case of purchase
The policy on the protection of personal data in the event of registration through this website is part of the general conditions of contract that must be accepted by the user at the time of formalizing the contract.
Last updated: November 18, 2022
In accordance with current regulations, Cultura21 (Literal PRO) provides users with information on the ‘cookies’ it uses and the reasons for their use, as well as requesting their consent to use them. www.literalpro.com uses its own and third-party “cookies” in order to offer a better browsing experience and a better service. However, the user has the option of preventing the generation of ‘cookies’ and the elimination of the same by selecting the corresponding option in your browser. If you block the use of “cookies” in your browser, some services or features of the website may not be available.
What is a ‘cookie’? Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users. These are small text files that web pages send to the browser and are stored on the user’s terminal, be it a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. This information allows you to retrieve information such as your registered user, if available, connection data to social networks or browsing preferences data. This data is stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again.
How are cookies used and what kind of information do they store? By browsing the website www.literalpro.com, the user is accepting that ‘cookies’ can be installed on your terminal that allow you to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website
- The preferred web format for accessing mobile devices
- The activity carried out by the user on the website (page views, searches, etc.)
- Social media connection data for users who log in with their Facebook or Twitter user
How can I block or delete cookies? You can allow, block or delete the ‘cookies’ that you have installed on your computer, in the configuration of the options of the browser of the computer, ‘smartphone’ or tablet. Blocking the installation of ‘cookies’ does not prevent you from browsing the website effectively.